Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Contemplating going to Haiti.....

I am nervous and excited all in one thought. I may have the opportunity to go to Haiti with a medical team soon. I am in the process of applying for disaster response. I have been so touched by the massive need and suffering in Haiti after the earthquake.

I love medical missions. I have never done disaster response though. I have paramedic friends that are there right now working. They say it is 'like a war zone.....so crazy right now.' I am sure it will unlike anything I have ever experienced or care to experience. That is what makes me nervous. But I am trusting the Lord He will guide me to where and when I need to go. He has always been faithful.

Just getting the application done and I am starting to already lose some sleep on this stuff. I just need to continue to trust in His divine purpose and plan for my life and what He has for me.

Will have more info soon with updates

No comments:

Post a Comment