Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Haiti is forever on mind. I lie in bed and can't sleep and Think of all the patients I took care of . It is pouring down rain right now and I can't help but think of all the Haitians in the rainy season. At least I have a soft bed, pillows, blankets, pj's and a roof over my head to kept me dry.

I brought my own tent from home and gave it to a man there in Port au Prince. I pray tonite as I lie in bed he and his family will have shelter from the rains. .....and food to comfort his belly.

God please continue to bring your provision to the Haitians and surround them with your Spirit tonight. give them some peace and protection, hope in the midst of the storm. Amen

I am praying for my friends who have the opportunity to go back in less than a month to do more medical relief. Please pray for them and continue to pray for Haiti!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment